Tuesday, February 13, 2007

so while it's not broken it could use some improvements

our marriage is a pretty dang good one if you ask me...alas we both know it's not perfect and could use some improvements...so we decided to utilize fil's professional training and went to talk w/ him on sunday...we went over various things...turns out part of our problem is that while we're listening we're not REALLY listening...so we're needing to work on that...but he also gave us each assignments to work on until we next get together...my assignment is so not going to be easy for me...it is the following
What do I want out of life
-spiritually
-marriage
-parenting
-personal
-fun
-hobby
can i tell you i'm already struggling w/ this...i have no idea what I want...who am i to want anything besides superficial things LOL

No comments: