Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Assignment Entry #1

ok, so what do i want...ummm...good question...i have very few ideas for this other than some basics...well, i know what i want spiritutually so i guess i'll start there...it's the "easy" one
What I want Spiritually out of life:
i want to be intune w/ the spirit
i want to know my Savior Jesus Chirst and be a tool in his hands to help others
i want celstial glory primarily so i can be w/ my family forever, that whole being able to create my own world is a really nice bonus though ;)
i want to be an example to my children and to others in the gospel
i want to live up to my potential as a divine daughter of God
i want to be a spiritual equal to my husband
i want to be worthy of each and every blessing given to me
i want to be able to have the inspiration to help my family and others when it's needed
i want to be genuine and never hypocritial
i don't necessarily want to be known as a spiritual giant, but i do NOT want to be known as a spiritual mouse either...
i'd like to be wise, which i feel totally comes from the spirit, knowledge is great, but w/o the spirit all it is is a bunch of facts
while i don't want "powerful" callings in the church, should i ever be called to one i want to be spiritually able to take it on and all that comes w/ it
i want to be one of the 5 wise rather than the 5 foolish
i want to be able to be a blessing rather than a hinderance to others in my life
i want to be that example others may need to be willing to let the gospel into their life
i think that's not too shabby for my first night of doing this...but i'm not looking fwd to some of the others on the list...not at all, especially personal, fun, & hobby LOL

No comments: