Friday, February 16, 2007

Entry #3 What I want

Entry #3 What I want
today i will do another "easy" one and do marriage...so here goes

what I want: marriage
i want to be cherished by my husaband (which i am!)
i want to have that commitment that it takes to get you through the bad times (if you have them, and at some point in time we all do right?)
i want to always remember the blessings that are mine if i am worthy of them from our temple marriage
i want to be my husbands equal in all things
i want to feel like i'm part of a team (which i do most times)
i want to have the type of relationship where you can have a "conversation" w/o ever saying a word
i'll say it...i want to have an AMAZING physical relationship w/ my hubby (which we do imo!)
i want my husband to appreciate the things i do and over look the things i may not get done
i want help from him (which i get alot of!)
i want to be able to have quality one on one time w/ my sweet man
i want my hubby to recognize his greatness in being a husband and father
i want to be always be the woman my hubby envisions me to be (aka someday i'd love to see myself how he sees me)
i want to be one of those couples that still adores one another and holds hands when we're old
i want to always be one of the good things in my hubby's day
i want to go dancing so i can share something i love w/ my hubby
i want to have one of those relationships w/ my hubby that when ppl see us they just know we love each other because they can see it
i want us to be able to obtain our dreams family wise, financially, individually, etc
i want to always say "i love you" when we go to bed at night, kiss when we part, love each other despite any momentary dislike, basically just be crazy in love w/ one another always
i want to like and get along w/ my il's and have him do the same for my side (dang how we are lucky there!)
i want to never be looked down upon because i choose to be a wife and mother before i choose any profession outside the home
i want to always be loved by the sweet wonderful man i married

ok, umm so that wasn't as easy as i was expecting it to be...that took me like over an hour to come up with...i really feel i have a defect in being able to word what i think/feel LOL

No comments: