Saturday, October 21, 2006

so i'm currently scheming!!!

ways to get the ubah thing up and going out here
i want to do the wally world 3 day sale at each of the wally's in the ut valley, if they've not already been tapped...hopefully they've not been
i may have scored a homeshow yesterday, in which case i want to team up w/ my cutie best friend and work it together and split the spoils of the show...i think we make a great team
i'm going to throw a mystery hostess party on the 1st or 2nd of nov for my new ward...hopefully i'll get a good response and it would rock if i got some shows out of that
i'm going to contact trinity christian back in sc and ask her if she's interested in getting one thing right now for uber cheap since i can order one thing per homeshow for almost nothing...well, not nothing, but much cheaper than 100%
it would beyond rock if we were able to get showings from the mystery hostess party and from the potential party that i may have scored...that would open a whole new market for us if we were able to i think!
i of course need to figure out other ways to get some cold contacts, maybe the byu board or something...but i'm really not good at that kind of thing...but i'll figure it out, i enjoy this so i should try and do it more often LOL, especially before my best friend goes and deserts me to go w/ her dh to his impending internship!!! ;)

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Sounds like you have some good ideas!! Good Luck!

Ambrosia said...

Corey, you totally crack me up!

I will come to the party if you want but all the spoils are yours..which reminds me that I need to make an order...lol

Anonymous said...

do you still sell the cool books corey?
I am going to use the ones i got last year from you!I am having aa group of little ctr's coming around to make Christmas decorations.
If you do i would love to get some more for you sometime!