Wednesday, October 04, 2006

i'm back i'm back i'm back...

FINALLY
i still have a few boxes that i need to just decide what to do w/ their contents, but w/ the help of my sister and my sweet hubby on various occasions it's mostly done!
i am currently sitting on my kitchen floor on my comp as the il's comp is still down here and on the comp table, and can i just say that tile floor is cold...
my sweet hubby got to come home for a few days so it was soooo nice to get to see him, he had to go back to sim today but should be able to come back home on monday and then he's all mine until the 14th and then it all depends on his ioe schedule from there...i'm soooo hoping that they're still stacked and he'll be able to be home for a bit of time...aj cried when we dropped him off at the airport today, she did not want her daddy to leave w/o her...very sad i'm tellin' ya
not this friday but next is our 5 yr anniversary...we're still trying to figure out what we want to do, we don't want to spend too much money but we still want to do something...kwim?
well, i'm starting to FREEZE so i'll bring this entry to a close, i'm sure i'll have more interesting things to say later
one can hope right ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAYAYAYAY You're back! I've missed ya.
I hope that you find something fun but cheap to do for your anniversary and Congrats!! Hang in there!

Tanya

Jenn said...

Glad you've gotten to see your hubby a bit! LOL about the computer on the floor. :P

Tanya said...

Well, that was short-lived!! I miss talking to you girlie! I hope things are going well for you.