Thursday, October 26, 2006

just for fun, to the tune of part of your world

Look at this bod, isn't it great?
Wouldn't you think that I'd have a date?
Wouldn't you think I'm a girl, a girl who has everything?
Look at these hips--aren't they petite?
Why do guys say that my spirit is sweet?
Wouldn't you think I'd be going out, going out dancing?
I've got faith, divine nature aplenty.
I've got good works and knowledge galore.
You want Integrity--I got plenty.
But who cares? No big deal. I want more.
I want to be where the guys are
I want them to notice, notice me breathing.
Kissing me with those--what's the word again--LIPS!
Kissing your pillow you don't get too far.
Dates are required for real romancing.
What would I give if I could live outside my bedroom.
What would I pay to spend a day on temple ground.
Bet you they'd call if they weren't so intimidated by me.
Bright young maiden, sick of waitin', ready for more!
And I want to know what the others know.
What's a boyfriend, and where can I buy one?
Drive to the beach for some--what's that wordagain--parking (talking!)!
I am so ready, can't they see howI am a woman worth more than 8 cows!
I'm really great, why don't I date?
What's their problem?

2 comments:

Tanya said...

That's funny!

Jenn said...

LOL!! That's cute.