Wednesday, July 26, 2006

dang i'm tired!

but what's new there right? probably a good think i'm working tonight though, that way when i get done i won't be sucked into the tv and stay up WAY later than i need to wanting to watch this or that...i mean hello, simpsons and king of the hill do not really enrich my life...make me laugh, yes most of the time...enrich my life on any level, no not really...oh well...i just need to exercise more self control on that one

did ya ever realize how not easy it is to make sure you have good posture going on...mine has been horrendous for years...it and a combo of other things has really caused some major pain in my back...so i'm really trying hard to have good posture now...IT IS SOOOO HARD!!! #1 i have to remember to do it like constantly, #2 it hurts because my back and shoulders are not used to doing it, #3 the muscles get very tired very fast for the afor mentioned reason but i'm going to do it dang it!!! i am i am i am i am!!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I started a weird habit of sitting bolt upright when I was in the 8th grade (on purpose), because I thought it'd look better and "be good for" me. People would constantly ask me what was wrong, or if I was nervous, etc. It's only been recently that I've learned to relax and not do that. Now I'm afraid I'm learning to shlump, LOL!

Dixie Chic said...

How funny- because I have noticed only through video and pictures that I tend to really slump my shoulders, so now everytime (like right now!) I think about it, I sit up strait, poke my boobs out, and then in a few minutes my back starts to hurt from being in a position it's not used to- a "straight" position! LOL!