Saturday, July 15, 2006

my curse...

you may wonder what this is...well, i'll tell you
i find it extremely hard to cry
many may find this as a strenght and an amazing feat for a female...and while it does have it's perks (i'm so not into crying like alot of females i know) sometimes it truly is a curse
how you ask, well...take right now for instance...i have a ton of pent up negative energy due to stress from what you will find in my pp...and i know a good cry would help to eliminate this...but the tears just won't come even though i honestly feel like crying
does that make sense?
so while i don't want to be a weepy chick, i will admit that sometimes a good cry would be really nice to have that release...i mean heck...w/o it how am i relieving my body of the toxins that crying removes?

2 comments:

Dixie Chic said...

*chants* Cry! Cry! Cry! You will feel SO much better. So refreshed. :) It's really okay to cry, despite (the world in gereral's) opinion on the matter. I want you to know that as women, we are allowed to cry. I want you to go in the other room and have a good cry. And when you are done, go wash your face and get yourself something cold to drink, or heck- go out and get yourself a treat! :) I wish I lived near you so I could get you a drink and drop it off in person. :)

Millionaira said...

LOL...seriously if i could i would...and if you lived near i wouldn't need to cry because i'd have a friend near me LOL...can i have a slurpee?