Wednesday, July 19, 2006

soul windows

did ya know that we have those? i don't think i really did until last night...due to my recent issues i asked my sweet hubby for a blessing and after i'd received said blessing i was no longer dim. it was like i'd been in a room w/ really dirty windows where the light was stifled and suddenly the windows were brilliantly clean and the light filled the room. i felt a huge burden lifted so not only did if feel lighter from my dimness i felt lighter from the previous heaviness plaguing me.
so while i'm still in dire need of a friend close by, my soul is in the light once more and i feel better than i have in quite some time!!!

1 comment:

Dixie Chic said...

That is beautiful! Do you write poetry? I do when I get depressed. Sounds corny, but it helps! It sounds like the blessing really helped, though. I'm glad you got one! They're awesome. I wish my dh would give me more blessings than he does. I feel stupid always asking. I guess I feel like he should "Feel" when I need one. Lol.