Thursday, April 06, 2006

so i'm going home to good ol' missouri next week...

well, granted my kids, hubby and i can make it onto a flight...funny thing standby...sometimes it's a breeze, we're actually ticketed, get to load 1st (so we don't take off anybody's head getting the car seats into the plane) other times, we're totally sweating it, don't get to sit together when we do get on and may even have to lap child both kids since they're still 2 and under...which i guess is a perk so if there are only 2 or 3 seats instead of 4 we can still make the flight...but still, let me just tell ya...a car seat is a blessed thing on an airplane...especially w/ my kids...riley happily will go to sleep and aj, most of the time, will just chill and can't get out...unlike just letting her sit in a chair because she knows how to undo the safety belt...sometimes i like having a smart kid, other times...not so much...

so we go on to missouri next week and i get to wrangle my kids while my mom works, then they go to bed (if i could get them back on a schedule, this time change has really thrown them off) then my mom will get off work and my dad home from work and then i will start to work...so my life will be pretty much the same as it is here, just in a different location LOL...i know my parents want to play w/ the kids and stuff...but if they will actually go to bed when they're supposed to they should be asleep before they even get home/off work...it's this funky cycle...but i know that they'll just be excited that we're there and aj will have a blast because she loves to "go" pretty much anywhere LOL...i guess while i'm home i could also hit up the school librarian to see if she'd like to buy some books to add to the library...that would be cool..

No comments: