Tuesday, April 04, 2006

oh and i forgot to say this too...

so my hubby's family is pretty spread out and pretty much all are on the net but don't keep up w/ one another so well...so i go out of my way to create a private family msn board...does anyone but my hubby join...heck no because apparently no one freaking cares...i'm keeping it alive w/ lame entries every once in awhile, but i doubt anyone will ever join...and eventually it will just go by the way side...oh, and in his fam for CHRISTmas there are so many of them they exchange names so it doesn't cost as much, for some reason the person that did the draw sent an email w/ a complete list of who had who...well, needless to say know who didn't care enough to even send me a card this past CHIRSTmas...i know it's petty and whinny, but seriously it totally makes me feel very unloved...but whatever right?!

No comments: