Sunday, March 04, 2007

Entry #6 What I Want

this is my final one, and i'm glad it's here but i'm even more excited that i know what to say for this one...if you read the post just below this one you already know what the answer is
THEATER
dancing
singing
i'm so glad i pushed through feeling crappy yesterday and attended conference...i so needed that and i has helped to bring my circle around and yet at the same time it's helped me to realize it's not a circle its that lovely on it's side 8 for infinity!!!
i really feel like having the awakening for my love of theater and realizing how much i miss it and what's more intending to do something about it...a great blessing
thanks to those that have listened to me whine about this through the whole process, but now it's "done" and in the future if i write about it, there will be no whinning!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Well, GOOD for you! I hope it works out wonderfully. Enjoy yourself! :0)