Monday, April 02, 2007

feel a little like i've been blind sided

ok, so i get the following email today
In recent weeks we have received several emails from a few members of the sales staff with some concerns regarding demos that you conducted for them. I would like to set up a time to meet with you on the phone, hopefully this week, to go over some basic information regarding hosting demos. Could you let me know what your availability is for this week on Tuesday-Friday from 7am to 5pm? I am guessing this should only take about 30 minutes or so. Thanks, and I will talk to you soon!
this was my response
Yes I can do that...would tomorrow at 11 est work for you? I'm sorry if some are having problems with what I'm doing, I was just doing what we've been trained to do...as far as filling empty space with board doodling and such, which I don't do a ton of, at least not in my opinion. And Ali has said that he's been more than happy with my performance as I've asked because I want to make sure that I'm presenting Tutor.com the best way possible. But as far as meeting with you, just let me know if 11 tomorrow works for you...and will you call me or do you want me to call you?
i hope it wasn't underhanded or anything but i fwd her initial message to me to Ali as he is the person that is directly over me...i asked him if he'd knew what any of this was about, haven't heard back from him yet
i seriously feel like i've been kicked in the gut because i feel this is totally out of the blue since i'd heard nothing but praise up til now...oh well, we shall see what happens...

No comments: