Tuesday, January 15, 2008

paranoia

those that know me, know that we lost our first baby...hence i am a very paranoid pregnant chick
so i'm almost 11 wks now and am still getting bigger, my energy level is still zapped, and my nausea is getting to a point of control and hopefully will be over soon
BUT i m/c at 13 wks (should've been at 7 wks, but it took my body 5 wks to figure out that the baby had died...it's called a missed miscarriage) so i just don't feel comfy until i'm past that point and feeling the baby move
granted w/ #1 i didn't stop being paranoid until she was in my arms, w/ #2 i wasn't quite as paranoid, but i still was...kwim?
i seriously am ready to feel this baby move, if i were to loose another baby i really don't think i could deal w/ that...and i definitely don't want to find out if i could...kwim?

No comments: