Monday, January 23, 2006

The Abyss of Boredom or Whisperings of the Heart

Of you I dream when I am wide awake

Your beautiful smile slaps me alive
and your Laugh makes my heart do a jig

Your name makes me smile all over
as your voice courses through my veins

I bite my lip to keep from letting my thoughts race to my mouth

My hands can hardly wait to hold yours,
my arms to embrace your structure,
my heart your soul

they say that love can be said in
any language, but I need
only one

And yet I don't need words to make me happy

All I need is your presence, my split-apart
to be come one

You in your world, I in mine, but
always overlapping in our own

1 comment:

Misty said...

I don't know much about poetry, but I really like this one. The others are very good too. They make me feel, and that seems to be the intent of poetry. Good job!